Since 1946, ILLIG has been at the vanguard of thermoforming technology. Our founder, Adolf Illig, literally wrote the book and built a company that became a global leader. With over 20,000 systems in operation around the world, ILLIG’s network serves a wide variety of industries and applications.
A commitment to quality has resulted in numerous breakthrough innovations including tilt-molding machines, integrated decoration technology (IML-T), intelligent software controls, and many more.
ILLIG thermoforming systems are categorized as follows:
- UA Series: sheet processing machines
- RD Series: pressure-assist forming machines
- RDM Series: high-pressure, tilt-mold, trim-in-place machines
- RDK/P Series: high-pressure, steel-rule die machines
- STAL Series: high-speed horizontal trim presses
- Ancillary machines include automated stacking systems, pre-heaters, rim rollers, and granulators